HOW TO INTSALL NYSC SOFTWARE, HOW TO SOLVE NYSC BIOMETRIC SOFTWARE problem

Prospective Corps Member (PCM) Registration Biometric Requirements

The following explains the requirements needed to use the PCM Biometrics Registration module.

  1. Note that ONLY Digital Persona 4500Digital PersonaScanner shall be used for Biometrics Fingerprints data capture.
 CAPTURE FINGERPRINTS VIA DESKTOP CLIENT


  • Open Biometric Client Link . Carefully follow the instruction on the page to install the Biometric Client
  • after download and installation of those prerequisite uninstall the existing digital personel (Metric and visit)
  • waec gce for by clicking HERE 

  •   Note: No further requirement is needed to register PCM online directly including the Biometrics Fingerprints capture. No Licence is required
      If you encountered error of 'Get the updated version', un-install the current application and re-install from the site

    Passport Photograph Specification

    • Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending
    • Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralised
    • Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white
    • Ensure the environment is well illuminated
    • Ensure the Passport size is 2x2
    • Click here to see a sample Picture

    14 comments:

    1. I think the admin of this site is really working hard in favor of his website, since here every material is quality
      based stuff.

      ReplyDelete
    2. This is a great tip especially to those fresh to the
      blogosphere. Brief but very accurate info… Thank you for sharing
      this one. A must read article!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Link exchange is nothing else however it is simply placing the
      other person's blog link on your page at suitable place
      and other person will also do same for you.

      ReplyDelete
    4. I all the time used to study paragraph in news papers but now as I
      am a user of net so from now I am using net for content, thanks to web.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Hi great website! Does running a blog such as this require a massive amount work?
      I have virtually no knowledge of programming but I was hoping to start my
      own blog in the near future. Anyway, should
      you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please
      share. I know this is off subject however I
      simply had to ask. Thanks a lot!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Hi there to every single one, it's truly a nice for me to pay a quick visit this site, it includes important Information.

      ReplyDelete
    7. Can I just say what a comfort to uncover an individual who really knows what they are
      talking about on the web. You certainly realize how to
      bring an issue to light and make it important.
      More and more people need to read this and understand this side of the story.
      I was surprised that you're not more popular given that you certainly
      possess the gift.

      ReplyDelete
    8. Your style is so unique in comparison to other people I
      have read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you've got
      the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this page.

      ReplyDelete
    9. Hey there, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.
      When I look at your blog in Chrome, it looks
      fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it
      has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads
      up! Other then that, amazing blog!

      ReplyDelete
    10. My relatives all the time say that I am killing my time here
      at net, however I know I am getting familiarity daily by
      reading such fastidious articles.

      ReplyDelete
    11. Having read this I thought it was extremely informative.
      I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this article together.
      I once again find myself personally spending way too
      much time both reading and leaving comments.
      But so what, it was still worth it!

      ReplyDelete
    12. Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.
      Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing
      a blog article or vice-versa? My website discusses a lot of
      the same topics as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each
      other. If you happen to be interested feel free to send me an email.
      I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog
      by the way!

      ReplyDelete
    13. It's really very difficult in this busy life to listen news on TV, thus I
      just use the web for that reason, and obtain the hottest information.

      ReplyDelete
    14. This piece of writing is actually a nice one it helps new internet viewers, who are wishing in favor
      of blogging.

      ReplyDelete

    Type your Comment here